Born and raised in San Jose, Dr. Shimizu has been practicing dentistry in the area for over three decades. As a graduate of the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco, Dr. Shimizu has a vast experience in all of the general, cosmetic and restorative dental procedures.
As a “Fellow” of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), the dental implant procedure is one that Dr. Shimizu has performed many times at his dental practice here in San Jose.
Key training institutes that Dr. Shimizu is involved with:
- PAC-Live of San Francisco
- The Pankey Institute in Florida
- The Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Implant Surgery training with Dr. Lawrence Lum of UCSF
- The Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry of Santa Clara County.
These dental facilities provide postgraduate education in Cosmetic, TMJ, Implant, and Laser therapies.
Dr Shimizu is also a member of:
- ADA (American Dental Association)
- AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry)
- ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists)
Dr. Shimizu’s San Jose dental practice, Grant F Shimizu, DDS, Inc is located at 2664 Berryessa Road, #203, San Jose, CA 95132. For more info about his practice and the dentistry services he provides please visit his website at www.BerryessaDental.com, call 408.923.5511 or send an email to Info@BerryessaDental.com